Experimental high-speed data page support in Pega 7.3
An experimental implementation of high-speed read-only data pages is available. This implementation is useful when data pages are used to hold static data that is used repeatedly. You can enable this feature for a specific read-only data page from the Load Management tab of the data page rule form by clicking Enable high-performance read-only data page.
This feature does not support full clipboard page functionality; use with caution.
- Basic page and property access (read and write properties) for all normal data types
- Hierarchical data page structure (pages within pages)
- Dictionary validation mode
- Read-only data pages
- Declarative rules
- Page messages
- Complex property references
- Saving pages to a database
- API access to the data page
Published February 27, 2017 — Updated August 29, 2017